Requirements to obtain a betting and gaming license to operate an internet / online gaming enterprise: -
- The Company must be locally registered at our Financial services department. In this respect A.F.M Services Group can provide the company registration.
- A proposal outlining the business operation must be submitted to the Permanent Secretary , Ministry of consumer Affairs, P.O Box 132, Basseterre, St.Kitts, Tel : 1 869 645 2620/4040, Fax 1 869 465 8794.
The following should be forwarded with the application
- A Bank Reference letter
- A Character Reference letter
- Police Records on the shareholders and directors of the company
- Passport Number
- A processing fee of usd 2,000 per individual must accompany the application.
Nationals of St.Kitts and Nevis are not permitted to place bets on the gaming activities.
The company's banking operations, i.e to receive and settle bets must be carried out through an account with a local commercial bank on the island.
Once approval has been granted
- Work permits must be obtained for non-nationlas
- A registration fee of Usd 80,000 and annual licence fee of Usd 40,000 are payable.
- Any intended change in the Diretcor/s or Beneficial Owner,s of the company must be notified to the Ministry of Commerce and Consumer Affairs so that relevant permits can be sought and obtained, the necessary Due Diligence done and relevant fees paid.
- The Company must consult with the Ministry of Commerce and Consumer Affairs on the content of any advertisement placed on the internet.
For further assistance please contact :
Authorised Corporate Services Provider
A.F.M Services Group
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 1 869 465 4459
Fax : 1 869 465 5983
Back to Top